Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website.
The Terms shall also apply to all telephone betting and betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our telephone betting and/or mobile devices betting facilities).
Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time.
The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the applicable section of the Website, or more specifically at:
Dream Online Casino general rules are to apply to all eventualities where the rules below do not apply.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the General Rules the maximum winnings to any one customer or group/syndicate of customers (including bets from the same source and/or customers with multiple accounts) is ￡100,000 (or currency equivalent) in any one day.
Once a bet is confirmed by Dream Online Casino that bet cannot be amended or cancelled by the client. Dream Online Casino reserves the right to cancel any bet.
Dream Online Casino reserves the right to amend the odds of any game at any time.
Bets will not be confirmed if there are insufficient funds in your account.
If you suffer a disconnection during a game at Casino at Dream Online Casino, you will be taken straight back to the game you were playing at the exact point you were disconnected.
Please log back in to our casino and you will receive a pop up message stating that your disconnected game is being reloaded.
Once the game has been restored you will be able to complete it.
Video Poker Disconnection
If a player has a winning hand(s) and is disconnected prior to being able to gamble, their winnings will be credited to their account and they will not have the option to gamble when they reconnect.
Please note that all jackpot amounts displayed on the Casino website or within the Download Casino Lobby are for information purposes only.
The exact amount of any jackpot is displayed within the relevant game window once the game has been launched.
Licence to use Software
We hereby grant to you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Software, for playing in the Online Casino, in accordance with the following provisions.
You are not permitted to:
- install or load the Software onto a server of other networked device or take other steps to make the Software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
- sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), your licence to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
- translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software;
- copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format; reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the Software; or
- enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Online Casino or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
You do not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor, a third party software provider company, (the "Software Provider").
The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to us are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law.
Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. This agreement applies only to the grant of the licence to use the Software.
The Software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise.
We hereby exclude all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). We do not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements.
We do not warrant that the Software will be non-infringing or that the operation of the Software will be error free or uninterrupted or that any defects in the Software will be corrected, or that the Software or the servers are virus-free.
In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the Software, neither us nor our Software Provider will be liable to you or to any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising resulting from such errors.
We further reserve the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant games from the Software and the website and take any other action to correct such errors.
You hereby acknowledge that it is not in our control how the Software is used by you. You load and use the Software at your own risk and in no event shall we be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from our negligence).
The Software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or us. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
3. Where reference is made to "Dream Online Casino", "we", "our" or "us" refers to the Licensed Casino Operator: Leisure and Entertainment Limited, a company incorporated in Curacao with its registered office at Ecommerce Park Vredenberg, Curacao. and its Group Payment Processing Company: L.A.E. Leisure and Entertainment Limited, a company incorporated in Cyprus with its registered office at Katalanou,1 1st Floor, Flat/Office 101 Aglantzia, 2121, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Dream Casino's website is at www.dreamonlinecasino.com and Customer Support contact is at E-mail
4. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements).
All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website.
If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of Dream Online Casino and/or any registered customer of Dream Online Casino.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA).
You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. Dream Online Casino is committed to providing excellent customer service.
As part of that commitment, Dream Online Casino is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please see responsible gaming.
Although Dream Online Casino will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Dream Online Casino does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Dream Online Casino is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Dream Online Casino's reasonable control.
B. YOUR DREAM ONLINE CASINO ACCOUNT
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age to place a bet/wager or register with Dream Online Casino. Dream Online Casino reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
Dream Online Casino takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously (for further details, please click responsible gaming).
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects.
In particular, if using a credit or debit card, the cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the Website. Where this is not the case, the relevant account will be suspended. Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should contact us. All bets/wagers that are placed prior to an account being suspended will stand - win or lose.
1.3 Dream Online Casino may confirm a customer's address by posting an address verification letter to the customer.
Enclosures may include a rule book, leaflet and telebet card.
All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to Dream Online Casino. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally.
You agree to provide all such information, as we require in connection with such verification checks.
We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.6 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
2. Account Details
2.1 Dream Online Casino allows all its customers to choose their own username and password combination. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential, as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your username and password have been entered correctly (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
2.4 For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your name and account number or name and username are correctly quoted (whether or not authorised by you). If you nominate another person as an authorised user of your account, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please Contact Us.
2.5 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.6 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
3. Personal Details
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact Us. Any negative balance on your account will fall immediately due and payable to Dream Online Casino, and your account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to Dream Online Casino is paid in full.
You will not be entitled to close your account until such time as any outstanding bets or wagers are completed. 4.2 Dream Online Casino reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, Dream Online Casino shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) Dream Online Casino considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) Dream Online Casino considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner or have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of Dream Online Casino or any of its customers;
(d) Dream Online Casino is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court; or
(e) Dream Online Casino considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur.
4.3 If Dream Online Casino closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (e) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Dream Online Casino (together "Claims") arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold Dream Online Casino harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (e) above, Dream Online Casino shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings or bonus payments).
5. Conclusion of contract with Customer
5.1 A contract is concluded at the time that a Customer registers an account with Dream Online Casino
6. Term and Termination
6.1. This agreement is effective, and binding upon You, from the moment of Your download of the Software and shall remain in force unless terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof.
6.2. You may terminate this agreement with immediate effect at any time, subject to the terms of clause 8.4.
6.3. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect at any time, by written notice to You.
6.4. Upon any termination of this agreement, whether by Us or by You, You agree and acknowledge that (i) Your rights to use the Software shall immediately terminate, and (ii) You will cease any and all use of the Software, and (iii) You will remove the Software from Your computer, hard drives, networks and other storage material.
C. YOUR FINANCES
1. Deposits and Wagers
1.1 You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared funds held in your account.
Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found at Deposits/Withdrawals.
1.2 You should only deposit money in your account for the purposes of you using such money to place bets/wagers on the Website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets/wagers. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 Any monies deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated client accounts separately from our own accounts. Any monies deposited with us in your account shall not bear any interest.
1.4 No credit will be offered by any employee of Dream Online Casino, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account.
Dream Online Casino reserves the right to void any bet/wager which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/wager. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform Dream Online Casino without delay. Dream Online Casino will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.5 Unless otherwise stated, all examples given on the Website are given in United States Dollars. For any transaction that requires a currency exchange, the applicable exchange rate will be the mid-rate as quoted by the Financial Times. The currency options available are listed in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions and on the Website.
1.6 Once a currency is selected, funds are deposited, wagered and winnings paid in that currency. If you wish to change the currency used, please Contact Us.
1.7 You are only entitled to use our currency exchange service for the purpose of placing bets or wagers via the Website (the "authorised purpose"). You are not entitled to use this service for any purpose other than the authorised purpose (including currency hedging, speculative trading or any other currency trading).
If Dream Online Casino considers that you are using the Website for any reason other than the authorised purpose, Dream Online Casino shall be entitled to close or suspend your account and you shall: (a) be liable for any and all claims incurred arising therefrom; and (b) indemnify Dream Online Casino on demand for such claims.
1.8 In addition, Dream Online Casino shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your 'unauthorised' use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made.
Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than ￡20,000 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements.
For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Deposits/Withdrawals.
2.3 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, Dream Online Casino reserves the right to make a charge to the customer's account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal.
If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
3.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
3.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to Dream Online Casino or any company within the Dream Online Casino group.
3.3 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
3.4 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
D. BETTING PROCEDURES
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 Dream Online Casino reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device) or by telephone. Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer. Dream Online Casino reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
1.4 Bets/wagers are processed in the order they are received.
2. Bet/Wager Confirmation
2.1 Bets/wagers will not be confirmed if there are insufficient funds in your account.
2.2 For telephone bets/wagers 'acceptance confirmed' will be deemed only after an operator has completed a full read back of the bet/wager details and confirmed to the customer that the bet/wager has been successfully processed and accepted.
2.3 A bet/wager is not valid until a transaction code is issued. The transaction code will appear on the screen if betting/wagering via the Website or mobile device. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your open bets/wagers, or Contact Us.
2.4 Notwithstanding the above, if bets/wagers are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until we have received payment in full. The bet/wager will be automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
2.5 Should a dispute arise, you and Dream Online Casino agree that the Dream Online Casino transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3.1 All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), mobile device, application download and shared tablet or computer, e.g. public library or workplace.Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with Dream Online Casino.
We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
3.2 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets/wagers or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Dream Online Casino reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in Dream Online Casino's absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void the free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded by the deposit bonus.
In addition, Dream Online Casino reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet/wager or additional payment to cover administrative costs.
Dream Online Casino further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for Dream Online Casino to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to Dream Online Casino crediting any bonus, free bet/wager or offer to the customer's account.
3.3 Any bets/wagers placed containing selections at odds of less than 1/2 will not count towards any rollover requirement.
All Dream Online Casino offers are intended for recreational players and Dream Online Casino may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any promotion.
3.4 Dream Online Casino reserves the right to amend the terms of or cancel any customer offer at any time.
4. Settlement and Payouts
4.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings) set out in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
4.2 Dream Online Casino reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at anytime.
When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. Dream Online Casino also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
4.3 The 'To Return' calculation available on the Website is for information purposes only, and all bets will be calculated using the stake/risk at the odds accepted.
In multiple bets/parlays with a void selection(s) the 'To Return' figure is reduced accordingly.
4.4 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
4.5 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your betting account.
Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and Dream Online Casino reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
4.6 Dream Online Casino reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) matchrigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Dream Online Casino across any or all of our betting channels.
A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive.
If any customer owes any money to Dream Online Casino for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
4.7 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Dream Online Casino reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
4.8 For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'.
If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known Dream Online Casino reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose.
Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log.
All times stated on the Website and/or referred to by Dream Online Casino staff relate to UK Time unless stated otherwise.
4.9 In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
4.10 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
4.11 Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, Dream Online Casino reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet.
In any event, the decision of Dream Online Casino is final.
For customers resident in Germany only
4.12 On 1st July 2012, the German authorities modified the Race Betting and Lottery Act to introduce a 5% taxation on Sports betting.
As from 15th November 2012, all bets placed by customers who are resident in Germany will therefore be subject to a 5% tax on their returns.
The amount will be deducted at settlement and will only be applied to winning bets.
To ensure that, after the deduction of tax, returns are not lower than the initial stake it will no longer be possible to place single bets with odds of less than 1.06 or 3/50. Selections with odds lower than 1.06 or 3/50 can still be chosen, however, as part of multiple or accumulator bets, provided the cumulative odds are higher than the restriction.
E. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Information and Content
1.1 Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use.
The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website.
Dream Online Casino does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the Dream Online Casino services will be provided without interruption.
Dream Online Casino does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using Dream Online Casino On The Move (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that Dream Online Casino will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and Dream Online Casino products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or gaming products.
3.2 You must not use the Website for any purpose which (in Dream Online Casino's opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which Dream Online Casino considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 Dream Online Casino will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or Dream Online Casino's products.
Dream Online Casino will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to Dream Online Casino, on demand, all Claims (as defined in paragraph B.4.3 above) arising directly or indirectly from the customer's fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, casino games that are made available via a flash player).
Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products.
If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. Dream Online Casino does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website (including the online casino), in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your licence to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass Dream Online Casino's security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format.
In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs (including, the purposes expressly permitted by Section 296A(1) or Section 50(B)2 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988), you are not permitted to: (a) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
(b) You do not own the software.
The software is owned and is the exclusive property of Dream Online Casino or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider").
Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to Dream Online Casino are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Dream Online Casino hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). Dream Online Casino does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither Dream Online Casino nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors.
Dream Online Casino reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of Dream Online Casino's control. Accordingly, you load and use the software at your own risk.
Dream Online Casino will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or Dream Online Casino.
You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While Dream Online Casino endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, Dream Online Casino shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 Dream Online Casino receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content.
If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 Dream Online Casino does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 The end user terms and conditions relating to your use of the Racing UK feeds, commentaries and content are set out in Appendix Three to these Terms and Conditions.
5.4 Dream Online Casino does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in Dream Online Casino's absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to Dream Online Casino.
Dream Online Casino will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.5 Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only.
Dream Online Casino has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party's website, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 Dream Online Casino will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) Dream Online Casino has incorrectly stated the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals; (ii) Dream Online Casino continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) Dream Online Casino incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the Dream Online Casino revised price.
Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Dream Online Casino will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.3 Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total -Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the Dream Online Casino revised price except for the following situations:
i) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
ii) Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
6.4 Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Dream Online Casino will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.5 Incorrect Fixture - Where the wrong player or team is quoted within a fixture name all bets will be void. Such determination to be in Dream Online Casino's absolute discretion.
6.6 Wrong Participant - If a wrong participant is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that participant will be void; other participants may also be void. Such determination to be in Dream Online Casino's absolute discretion.
6.7 Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
i) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed (where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
ii) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc).
Where a material advantage has been gained Dream Online Casino reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
6.8 Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings - The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is ￡10,000, unless the expected winning amount of the original bet was greater than ￡10,000.
In such circumstances, the winning amount of the bet placed at the revised price will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
- 7.1 Dream Online Casino actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Dream Online Casino reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found. 7.2 Dream Online Casino reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions. 7.3 Dream Online Casino may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason. 7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
F. OUR LIABILITY
- Dream Online Casino does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
- While Dream Online Casino endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Dream Online Casino does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website.
The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date.
Dream Online Casino is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Dream Online Casino provides you with the Website on the basis that Dream Online Casino excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
- Dream Online Casino's total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
(c) ￡10,000 in respect of any other liability.
- Dream Online Casino shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in this Section F shall limit Dream Online Casino's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Dream Online Casino's liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by Dream Online Casino's negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Dream Online Casino, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
- All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Dream Online Casino.
- Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
- If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Dream Online Casino has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose.
Dream Online Casino also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
Dream Online Casino has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
- Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
- In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
- The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that Dream Online Casino may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to Dream Online Casino the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to Dream Online Casino under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
- Dream Online Casino shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
- Dream Online Casino may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the Dream Online Casino group.
- Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery at, or by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail or fax to: (a) in the case of Dream Online Casino, the address of the relevant Dream Online Casino company as set out at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions; and (b) in respect of notices given by Dream Online Casino to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to Dream Online Casino).
Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post, at 09.30 (GMT) on the second clear day after the date of posting; (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, at 09.30 (GMT) on the fifth clear day after the date of posting; and (d) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us. If Dream Online Casino is unable to settle the dispute, Dream Online Casino will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), whose decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation given to all parties involved.
No dispute regarding any bet/wager will result in litigation, court action or objection to a bookmaker's licence or permit (including any remote operator's licence or personal licence) unless Dream Online Casino fails to implement the decision given by arbitration.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by Dream Online Casino (whether through the Website or otherwise), you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Dream Online Casino shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.
- Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us. If Dream Online Casino is unable to settle the dispute, Dream Online Casino will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), whose decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation given to all parties involved.
CURRENCY OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT DREAM ONLINE CASINO Australian Dollars (AUD)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
UK Pounds (GBP)
United States Dollars (USD)